Modalyst requires that a shipping method is selected when you add a product to your store. We use the shipping method selected in the Import List to sync your orders with AliExpress after a customer buys it.
When you add an item from AliExpress to Modalyst through our Chrome Extension, we do the following:
- Shipping is calculated based on your location
- We automatically add the cheapest shipping rate with the fastest delivery time
The shipping method can be edited in the Import List under the Pricing Tab. Click on the blue text and you can then select your preferred shipping method.
Select your preferred shipping method.
You can now see the shipping method selected on the Pricing Tab inputs under Shipping, including the shipping price.
This is the shipping method which will be used for all orders which you receive for this item to this country.
If you wish to change the shipping method:
- Remove the item from your store
- Move the item from your Archive List to the Import List
- Update the shipping method
- Resync the item with your store by adding it to the Sync List