No! Often times suppliers shipping items from Europe to the United States may require additional information before they ship out your item, and often a VAT number is requested.

You are not, however, required to apply or provide one. In this case, we suggest using your Federal Tax Identification Number (FTIN) as the neccessary proof, which should be sufficient for the supplier.

Did this answer your question?