We have recently tightened our requirements to join our Premium Marketplace to ensure all Suppliers listed can provide the best possible dropshipping experience for our Premium Retailers. This is an exclusive, curated group of Suppliers that must meet the following requirements:
1. You ship your products (or a warehouse ships them for you)
2. You can guarantee products are processed and delivered within the stated delivery times which you have selected
3. You can guarantee blind shipping - no branded invoices, no promotional material included
4. You understand that the price you receive for the products is 40% off the MSRP you currently have listed on Modalyst. That is standard and can not be changed.
5. You are NOT a reseller of products - you own the inventory
By applying to Modalyst, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Representing your Brand
- All products are designed by you or your company. They are not reproductions of existing products by other brands.
- You manufacture these products or have legitimately purchased them from a wholesaler, and own the inventory. This may include inventory which is managed, stored and shipped from a warehouse.
- Photographs of products must be original with no watermarks or text. They are encouraged to be high res and on white background as this attracts more retailers. For suggested dimensions, please see our Help Center Page.
- Your profile description honestly and accurately represents your brand
- Your product descriptions are detailed, honest and accurate.
Consistent and Fair Pricing
- The retail prices listed on the marketplace (MSRP) are consistent across all your sales channels (including your own ecommerce site.) Our data shows this will maximize sales and visibility across the marketplace.
Appropriate Packaging & Shipping
- No promotional materials are included in your packaging (e.g. coupons to buy directly from your site.) Only the Modalyst Invoice (downloaded from your “Orders” section) is allowed.
- You will honor the “Processing Time” and “Shipping Time” reflected on your Modalyst profile. Retailers rely on this information to inform their customers so it must be accurate. You can edit them here.
- You are expected to ship products all year round. If for some reason you are unable to meet your delivery window, you must contact Modalyst (email@example.com) in advance.
- The correct return address is included on the shipping label to inform the customer of where to return the item if necessary.
- You are expected to follow a 14-day return policy. This means you accept items up to 14-days after they are received by the customer.
- Find details on our Return Policy here.
Prompt Communication with Retailers
- Messages regarding orders are required to be addressed within 24 hours. Retailers expect you to answer any questions / concerns promptly so they can communicate with their customers.
- Messages from Retailers about other matters are encouraged to be addressed within 24 hours. Suppliers who respond quickly to messages on average perform better in the marketplace.
Modalyst does not accept…
*Resellers. A reseller refers to someone listing an item as their own when he/she had no involvement in designing or making that item.
Suppliers that offer the following products are not permitted on the marketplace:
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Vitamins and / or Health Supplements
- Food & Beverages
Please be aware that our retailers may flag and report to our audit team when any listing appears to violate our Supplier terms and conditions. Modalyst also reserves the right to remove any listings that violate our policies, and may suspend or terminate your account for any violations.
*We have recently changed our policy regarding resellers. We acknowledge there are current suppliers that would not meet our new criteria. We plan to clearly identify those suppliers with a tag that indicates they are a reseller.