Modalyst suppliers must offer a minimum 14-day return policy for all products ordered in our Dropshipping Marketplace. This means that you are required to accept returns up to 14 days after the product has been received by the customer. Retailers will be required to pay for the return shipping.
As long as the product is undamaged and unworn, the supplier is expected to refund the retailer when the item is received. To issue the refund, please log into Paypal, find the transaction and click "issue refund."
Once the retailer is refunded, please email email@example.com to request a refund of the service fee. We will issue refund of service fee under all circumstances except when a Supplier has failed to update the inventory and an out of stock item is sold incorrectly.
Below are step by step instructions.
- Retailer messages Supplier to confirm correct return address
- Customer sends product back to supplier within 14 days
- Supplier receives product in good condition
- Supplier logs into Modalyst >Orders > Shipped and Completed > locates Paypal email and Transaction ID
- Supplier logs into Paypal and uses Paypal email and Transaction ID to locate the transaction
- Suppliers clicks "issue refund" and then the Item Cost and shipping fee (if applicable) are refunded directly into the Retailer's Paypal account.
- Supplier emails firstname.lastname@example.org to request transaction fee to be refunded by Modalyst. (Modalyst will also refund any transaction fee that was included in the refund to the retailer.)