Below, please find troubleshooting steps you can follow when your Chrome Extension has problems.
Before you start this process, though, please make sure the following requirements are met:
- I'm using a desktop/laptop computer.
- I've already installed the Modalyst Chrome Extension.
- I'm using the Google Chrome Browser.
- I just verified that the Chrome Extension is enabled on the browser I'm using
How do I know if the Chrome Extension is enabled on my browser?
- Go to chrome://extensions/
- Find Modalyst (illustrated as a rectangular slate)
- Enable the Extension by clicking the toggle feature at the bottom right corner of the Modalyst slate
- The toggle feature will become blue when it is enabled
Please see the following screenshot illustrating an enabled Chrome Extension.
If the above criteria have been met and you are still unable to use your Extension, please follow the steps prescribed below.
5-STEP TROUBLESHOOTING PROCESS
Step 1: Log out then back in to SHEIN / Wish account
Log out of SHEIN / Wish and then log back in again.
Step 2: Is your Extension Installed?
Verify that our Chrome Extension is installed and enabled. Please check here on how to do that. If the extension is not installed, please install it and restart your browser.
Step 3: Clear your Cache
Clear and refresh cached images and files in Chrome browser and restart your browser. For help on how to do this, please review How to refresh cached images and files in Chrome.
Step 4: Clear your Cookies
If clearing cache does not help, then try clearing Chrome cookies and restart your browser. For help on how to clear browser cookies, please review How to reset cookies, clear and refresh cache in Chrome.
Step 5: Still Need Help?
If the above does not work, please email us at email@example.com and we will follow up with you.