You can use Modalyst for free using the Hobby plan, but you can select a different plan from the Manage Your Plan page.
Your Modalyst subscription plan will never change automatically.
For example, suppose you are on the Hobby plan and have 25 products. You remove 10 products. You will remain on the Hobby plan. However, if you want to add more than 25 products, you'll have to upgrade to the Start-up plan. To upgrade, you'll have to manually change your subscription plan. We will not automatically roll you into the new plan.
Change your subscription plan
Any subscription changes you make are applied immediately.
- From your Modalyst dashboard, click your name and then click Manage Your Plan.
- In the Current Plan section, click Get Started.
- Click Get Started below the plan that you want. You will then be redirected to the checkout page.
- Input your billing and click Submit/Change to new plan.
Remove Modalyst from Shopify
To stop subscription charges from Modalyst, you can downgrade your plan to the Hobby plan.
To remove Modalyst from your store, you can delete it from within Modalyst here or through the Apps page in your Shopify store.
Steps to remove from Shopify store:
- From your Shopify admin, go to Apps.
- Click the delete icon beside the Modalyst icon.
- Optional: Select the reason why you are uninstalling the app from the drop-down menu.
- Optional: Enter any issues that you experienced with the app.
- Click Uninstall.
If you reinstall Modalyst at a later date, then the same Modalyst account connects to your Shopify account again. If you want to use a new or different Modalyst account, then you can start another Shopify account and connect Modalyst to it.