We vet all suppliers thoroughly before they are allowed to join our platform, but in the rare event where you pay for an order on Modalyst but haven’t received any updates from the supplier despite attempting to reach out (make sure you check the processing time to ensure it’s within the window listed by the Supplier), let us know at email@example.com. We will attempt to get in touch with the supplier for you.
If we don’t receive a response from the supplier within 24 hours, we advise you to refund your customer and file a dispute with PayPal. To file a dispute:
- Find the transaction on PayPal, click into it and click “report a problem”.
- Click on Option 1: “I didn’t receive an item I purchased or the item I received was significantly not as described”.
- Type in all the order information you have. We would be more than happy to help by providing any supplemental information or support you would need to ensure you receive your money back.
- If the supplier does not respond within 7 days, escalate your dispute to a claim.
- PayPal will ask for additional information, feel free to request that information from us, or any additional information you think would help solidify your claim
- Most cases are resolved within two weeks, where you will receive your money back for the order. We will then remove the supplier from Modalyst to ensure such an issue doesn’t occur again.
If you have issues beyond the claim, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help.